FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Information Collection and Use
We collect several types of personal information for various purposes when you visit our website or contact us at our email address. This includes:
- Personal Information: We may collect your name, email address, phone number, and postal address when you contact us or make a purchase on our website.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the time and date of your visit.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our website, including the type of device, its operating system, and browser type.
We use this information to:
- Process and fulfill your orders and provide customer service.
- Send you marketing communications and promotions that may be of interest to you.
- Analyze and improve our website and services.
- Detect and prevent fraud and protect the security of our website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, rent, or disclose your personal information to third parties, except as described below:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as shipping and payment processing.
- Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect our rights or property, or prevent fraud or illegal activity.
You have the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information. You can do this by contacting us at [email protected]. You may also unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.